Sunday, November 27, 2011

Snowflakes & Ferrets

Yesterday, I spent the afternoon online, doing little things I never seem to have time for.  I browsed deviantart.com looking for unknown artists & works to use for Tenebrous & Olana Sisters.  I put snowflakes on top of all my website pages.  I even did research for the next Creature Feature on Tenebrous, likely to post a bit after the holidays.  How could I have found so much spare time you ask?  I needed to stay out of the way, because my sister was busy, tearing apart her office, in order to make accommodations for a yet to be known addition to our home ... a ferret!


My sister, Amy (also known as the horror writer Lueya Harrison), has been wanting and planning for this kind of pet for awhile.  I don't know why, unless its embedded or coded somehow in our  noble genetics.  I'm not quite sure how Mr. Smokey Fluffy Snuffles, my sister's darling cat, is going to handle all this.  I'm prepared to soothe his fragile ego, if he chooses to be jealous.  Lord knows what the other feline residents in our home (totaling 6) will think!


If plans go smoothly, tomorrow, we will join the millions who have come to know & love ferrets.  Wish me & Smokey luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment