Sunday, February 19, 2012

Wishes, Manifestations & Bubbles



"In all our quest of greatness, like wanton boys, whose pastime is their care, we follow after bubbles, blown in the air." ~ John Webster

Art by Michael Parkes

One of my favorite past times as a child was blowing soap bubbles.  Somehow, watching those rainbow tinted diaphanous creations drift into the air and float away was sating.  I always put whispers of wishes and dreams from the depths of my soul into each bubble.  As it floated away, I could imagine my desire's manifestation and then with a blinking pop, it was so.  Boy, could I use a bottle of bubbles right now!

Art by yenefer on deviantart.com

I feel like I'm bursting with undiscovered wonder!  My ideas overflow into notebooks, web postings and memos.  I babble, almost incoherently, to anyone who will listen about thoughts and dreams I harbor inside.  I really need to set some of this craziness into motion, drag its seething, chary self into the daylight where it might find efflorescence.  I'm feeling stagnant and need to be a bubble.  Unhindered by doubt, worry and self criticism, I need to float above and travel to destiny's open arms.

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to persue them." ~ Walt Disney

Art by Phoeebs on deviantart.com

In the coming weeks, I am going to stir up the atmosphere and do some bubble blowing!  I have a business idea that I am going to attempt to launch.  My Sister & I are going to make some appearances for Olana Sisters Divination Services.  I'm shaking off my apathy and fears to make myself over from the inside out!  Look for this enthusiasm to start spilling into unexpected places in unique and creative ways.  Let the bubble magic begin!    

"There's no chance unless you take one ..."~ Michael Corcoran 
from the song "Leave It All To Me"

Art by AngelCat 1339 on deviantart.com


How to make your own bubble blowing solution:

Sharing a Bubble Spell I found:


1 comment:

  1. There is something magical and otherworldly about bubbles!

    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to persue them." Walt was right! Absolutely, let that bubble magic begin!

    ReplyDelete